Always aware of the enviromental impact of our activities Qualitetch have invested in efficient environmental control technologies and is accredited to the ISO14001 environmental standard.
This policy extends to our company cars and we have chosen fuel efficient vehicles.
Qualitetch Components Ltd applies the following environmental principals to all it’s activities:
We are committed to continual improvement in our environmental performance, paying special attention to the following issues:
1. Effective management of our emissions to air, water and land, seeking their reduction where practicable.
2. Compliance with relevant legislation covering any of our operations.
3. Ensure our processes and operations prevent pollution.
4. Efficient use of energy.
5. Minimisation of our consumption of natural resources.
6. Effective management and minimisation of our waste streams.
We are committed to working in accordance with and maintaining the environmental management systems standard EN ISO 14001.
We are committed to setting environmental objectives and targets and monitoring and reviewing of our environmental performance against these objectives and targets.
We will encourage understanding of our environmental policy and objectives by our suppliers, customers and contractors.
We will make our staff aware of the environmental implications of their work as it affects our customers and ourselves.
We are committed to giving our employees and contractors all necessary instruction to enable them to comply with our environmental policy.
We are committed to providing the resources to enable us to implement our environmental policy.